Principal/ Tumuaki U4
Primary and intermediate (Years 1–8) / Kura tuatahi, Principal
English, Health and physical education, Learning languages, Mathematics and Statistics, Science, Social sciences, Technology, Te Reo Māori, The arts
Clarkville School is a Y1–8 semi-rural school only 15 minutes from the CBD, with a warm sense of community and a relentless commitment to the highest quality teaching and learning.
Our new principal will have expertise in collaborative practice, and inquiry learning, and will be able to inspire, coach and mentor staff to ensure the best learning opportunities for all students.
We’d love to receive your application if you:
- have strong interpersonal skills with relationships at the heart
- are someone who will always place the students at the centre
- are willing to grow the culture and values already in place at Clarkville
- have strategic vision and are a blue-sky thinker
- are a relentless, lifelong learner who is passionate about best practices and pedagogy
- have the skills to lead and enhance our journey to strengthen culturally responsive practice
- have a great sense of humour and a huge appetite for fun.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a school that is in a position of strength in both student wellbeing and learning. Clarkville School is a joyful place to belong.
We welcome your application.